- Documentation (2.2.0.beta1)
- Release Notes
- Classpath Container
- Non-Java dependencies
- Ivy file editor
- Ivy settings editor
- Eclipse global preferences
- Eclipse variables
- Ivy Console
- Eclipse's Ant integration
- Reverse Dependency Explorer
- Resolve Visualizer
- Developer doc
- Get Involved
Apache IvyDE Eclipse plugin integrates Apache Ivy's dependency management into Eclipse. It lets you manage your dependencies declared in an ivy.xml in your Java Eclipse projects, or any other kind of project which needs dependency management.
A summary of the features it provides follows:
- Managed classpath container: automatic downloads, access to the Ivy "resolve" task from your IDE, and a feature allowing you to develop interdependent multi-module applications in one workspace.
- Ivy XML files editor: creation wizard, html preview and completion for Ivy XML tags, attributes, and attribute values.
- Ivy settings files editor: completion for XML tags, attributes, and attribute values.
- Ivy console: presents every log from Ivy to assist in debugging a failing resolve.
- Reverse Dependency Explorer: helps you work with conflicting dependencies amongst several projects.
- Resolve and retrieve for non Java project: use Ivy within Eclipse to manage files non necessarly Java-related