- Documentation (2.1.0)
- Release Notes
- Classpath Container
- Ivy file editor
- Ivy settings editor
- Eclipse global preferences
- Eclipse variables
- Ivy Console
- Eclipse's Ant integration
- Reverse Dependency Explorer
- Developer doc
IvyDE is the Eclipse plugin which integrates Ivy into your java development enviromnent. A summary of the features it provides follows:
- Managed classpath container: automatic downloads, access to the Ivy "resolve" task from your IDE, and a feature allowing you to develop interdependent multi-module applications in one workspace.
- Ivy XML files editor: creation wizard, html preview and completion for Ivy XML tags, attributes, and attribute values.
- Ivy settings files editor: completion for XML tags, attributes, and attribute values.
- Ivy console: presents every log from Ivy to assist in debugging a failing resolve.
- Reverse Dependency Explorer: helps you work with conflicting dependencies amongst several projects.