- Documentation (2.0.0.final)
- Release Notes
- Classpath Container
- Ivy file editor
- Ivy settings editor
- Eclipse global preferences
- Ivy Console
- Eclipse's Ant interation
- Developer doc
IvyDE is the Eclipse plugin which intergrate Ivy into your java development enviromnent. It includes:
- an Ivy xml files editor: creation wizard, html preview and completion for Ivy xml tag, attributes but also attributes' values.
- an Ivy settings files editor: completion for xml tag, attributes but also attributes' values.
- a classpath container: automatic downloads, access "resolve" task from your IDE, and resolve in Eclipse's workspace
- an Ivy console: presents every log from Ivy, really helpful to debug a failing resolve