- Documentation (2.0.0.final)
- Release Notes
- Classpath Container
- Ivy file editor
- Ivy settings editor
- Eclipse global preferences
- Ivy Console
- Eclipse's Ant interation
- Developer doc
Clean the caches
Within IvyDE it is possible to clean the different Ivy caches.
On a configured IvyDE classpath container, open the contextual menu and select the Clean Ivy cache entry. It will then show the list of configured caches.
- All: it will wipe out every cache
- Resolution cache: it will wipe out only the cache of resolution report
- Every repository cache: it will wipe out every cache dedicated to the artifacts
- Cache 'xxxxxx': it will wipe out only the cache with the specified name